MediClear-SGS Chocolate™ Ounces 38.2
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Thorne’s MediClear-SGS is a powerhouse of daily nutrition – combining two plant-based proteins fortified with a complete multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex, antioxidants, broccoli seed extract, and liver-supportive botanicals – to balance living in a toxic world.
With more protein, detox factors, fewer carbohydrates, and added special nutrients, MediClear-SGS is a more affordable and more complete formula than other daily detox alternatives. The great-tasting chocolate powder is easily mixed with water, juice, or a favorite beverage for easy, on-the-go nutritional support. Or blend it into a delicious smoothie with your favorite fruits and greens for a healthy snack.
Benefits of Thorne’s MediClear-SGS:
- Powerhouse Nutrition: All-in-one daily protein, multi-vitamin/mineral supplement with added antioxidant support*
- Daily Support: Take your smoothie game to the next level with chocolate or vanilla flavor
- Detox Benefits: Support your body’s defenses against the toxic insults of a modern world*
- Great Alternative to Capsules: Substitute the capsules with a powdered multi-vitamin/multi-mineral that mixes with your favorite beverage for a pleasant tasting supplement
Features of MediClear-SGS:
- Easy-to-digest protein: Rice and pea proteins are less likely to trigger an allergic reaction or cause digestive discomfort than common protein sources.
- Well-absorbed multi-vitamin/mineral: The most absorbable, best utilized forms, including the active forms of vitamins B6, B12, and folate, along with mineral chelates from Albion Laboratories.
- Master Antioxidant: Reduced glutathione is a well-absorbed form of the body’s most abundant antioxidant, providing support for every cell against the toxic exposures of daily life.*
- Antioxidant building blocks: The amino acids glycine, glutamine, and taurine along with vitamins A, C, and E, and minerals such as copper, zinc, and selenium are used by your body to make and recycle antioxidants.*
- Botanical extracts: Green tea and milk thistle extracts promote healthy liver function, while curcumin and grape seed phytosomes support a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Protection from toxic insults: Sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) from broccoli seed extract helps protect cells up to 72 hours.*
For adults and children 12 or more years of age. Mix one serving (two scoops) with at least 10 ounces of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk or as recommended by your health-care practitioner. This product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Amount Per Serving
Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) ... 50mg
Biotin ... 150mcg
Boron (Glycinate Complex) ... 100mcg
Broccoli Extract (Sulforaphane glucosinolate) ... 30mg
Calcium (Citrate) ... 300mg
Choline (Citrate) ... 11mg
Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate) ... 100mcg
Curcumin Phytosome (Meriva) ... 400mg
Folate (L-5-MTHF) ... 500mcg DFE
Glutathione (Reduced) ... 30mg
Glycine ... 1.65g
Grape Seed Phytosome (Leucoselect) ... 50mg
Green Tea Phytosome (decaffeinated) ... 50mg
Iron ... 7mg
L-Glutamine ... 500mg
L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride) ... 500mg
Lutein (Aztec Marigold) ... 60mcg
Magnesium (Citrate) ... 150mg
Manganese (Bisglycinate Chelate) ... 1.5mg
Medium Chain Triglycerides ... 1.5g
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane ... 100mg
Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) ... 250mg
Molybdenum (Glycinate) ... 50mcg
Pea and Rice Protein Blend ... 25g
Potassium (Citrate) ... 100mg
Selenium (Selenomethionine) ... 70mcg
Sodium ... 360mg
Taurine ... 110mg
Vanadium (Citrate) ... 50mcg
Vitamin A (Beta carotene) ... 900mcg
Vitamin A (Palmitate) ... 600mcg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCI) ... 12mg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) ... 50mcg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) ... 5mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) ... 8mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) ... 30mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) ... 50mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) ... 10mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) ... 300mg
Vitamin D3 ... 10mcg
Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol) ... 80.6mg
Zinc (Bisglycinate Chelate) ... 10mg
Other Ingredients: Cane Juice Sugar, Cocoa, Flavors, Monk Fruit, Silicon Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract.
Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
MediClear-SGS contains grape seed phytosome - a plant extract complexed with phospholipids, which are derived from soy. Phospholipids contain no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in MediClear-SGS.
Individuals with a known, serious allergy to peanuts may occasionally react to other legumes, including peas. This product contains pea protein. If you have a known, serious peanut allergy, it is recommended to use this product with caution.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.