Arthroben Powder Lemon/Lime 330 g
Medical food for the dietary management of the metabolic processes of Osteoarthritis
Arthroben’s four-pronged approach to the dietary management of osteoarthritis:
- Reduces inflammation—balanced COX and LOX inhibition
- Potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint degeneration
- Reduces stiffness, increases joint mobility and function
- Stimulates connective tissue repair
Key Actives in Arthroben®
A proprietary blend of the flavonoids baicalin and catechin that was shown to be as effective as naproxen in managing knee osteoarthritis and produced improvements in 87% of patients.
Dual Action of bioflavonoids:
- Balanced inhibition of COX-1, COX-2 and 5-LOX pathways. This balanced down-regulation, though weaker than traditional NSAIDs and selective COX2 inhibitor drugs, is not associated with the side effects commonly seen with selective COX inhibitors.
- Acts as a strong antioxidant to limit free radicals and oxidative damage to cartilage and other connective tissue of the joints.
FORTIGEL® & VERISOL®: Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides® derived from a patented process of hydrolysis of type I collagen. These ingredients boost anabolic processes in connective tissues and provide building blocks for all collagen in the body.
- 16 human clinical trials (approximately 2,800 subjects) displayed a positive effect on joint health
- Increased joint mobility
- Improved radiographic markers of cartilage health VERISOL®
- Tested in two recent human clinical studies for its effects on collagen metabolism of the skin
- Improved skin elasticity and collagen type I content
The unique combination of active ingredients in Arthroben® inhibits inflammation and oxidation, increases functional mobility, and stimulates connective tissue repair.
Serving Size: 1.5 Tablespoon
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Collagen Peptides (FORTIGEL® and VERISOL®)||7.5 g|
|Univestin® Proprietary Blend [standardized extract of baicalin and catechins from Scutellaria baicalensis (root) and Acacia catechu (heartwood)]||250 mg|
Natural flavors, tapioca dextrin, citric acid, stevia leaf extract (Stevia rebaudiana), silicon dioxide
Dairy/ Milk Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO
Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.