Ascorbate C 8.8 oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Login to view price
1000 mg of vitamin C per dose
• Provides vitamin C from calcium, magnesium and potassium ascorbates
• Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums*
• Helps in connective tissue formation and participates in the body’s normal wound healing process*
• Helps maintain proper muscle function*
• Great taste for excellent patient compliance
Ideal for vegans
• Convenient powder format
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 68
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Vitamin C (from ascorbates)||1000 mg|
|Calcium (as ascorbate)||60 mg|
|Magnesium (as ascorbate)||35 mg|
|Potassium (as ascorbate)||50 mg|
Fructose, lemon purée, essential oil of lemon
Wheat Free, Dairy/ Milk Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Yeast Free, Preservative Free, Vegan, Corn Free, Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors, Egg Free, Sodium Free
Recommended Adult Dosage: Add water to one teaspoon of Ascorbate C3000 and mix. Take three to four times daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Quality Assurance Tamper-resistant package. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Hypoallergenic Product. Ideal for vegans. Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, salt, sucrose, artificial coloring or flavoring, preservatives, dairy or animal products. This product provides non-acid forming vitamin C from a pure source of calcium, magnesium and potassium ascorbates in a great tasting formula.