B-12 Methyl capsules 100
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient with roles in energy production, red blood cell formation, and DNA synthesis.*
- Research indicates that vitamin B12 may support cardiovascular health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.*
- Supplementation with vitamin B12 may also promote healthy cognitive function and facilitate restful sleep.*
- Obtaining adequate amounts of vitamin B12 from diet alone may be difficult for vegetarians and individuals with digestive disorders. B12-Methyl provides 1000 mcg of methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12 that is more bioavailable than commonly used cyanocobalamin.*
One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B12 ... 1, 000mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsules, maltodextrin.
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.