Bile Acid Factors 120 caps
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Bile Acid Factors® consists of a mixture of highly-concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
• Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
• The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors® are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat absorption.*
• In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption.* Bile acid deficiency reduces the absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.*
• Conjugated bile acids improve fat absorption and nutritional status.*
Serving Size: 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Total Bile Acids (from 1630 mg Bovine Bile Concentrate)||1000 mg|
|Conjugated Bile Acid (as Glycocholic Acid, Taurocholic Acid, Glycodeoxycholic Acid, Taurodeoxycholic Acid, Glycochenodeoxycholic Acid and Taurochenodeoxycholic Acid)||945 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, Capsule consists of bovine gelatin
Wheat Free, Dairy/ Milk Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Shellfish Free, Fish Free, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free
Take 1 to 4 capsules with a meal containing fat or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.