C1000 1000 mg 60 tabs
Regular price $22.15 Sale price$17.72 Save $4.43
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
High-dose vitamin C and flavonoid combination
• Provides 1,000 mg of ascorbic acid per tablet plus rose hips, hesperidin, quercetin and rutin
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
• Supports fat and protein metabolism, wound healing and connective tissue formation
• Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
C1000 contains a combination of high-dose vitamin C, rosehips, and flavanoids from hesperidin, quercetin and rutin. Vitamin C is essential for a number of key physiological functions, including scavenging free radicals and maintaining healthy bones, cartilage and connective tissue.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1111%|
|Rose (Rosa canina) Hips||50 mg|
|Hesperidin (from bitter orange pith/peel)||25 mg|
cellulose, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin
N/A or See Label
Take 1 tablet 2 times daily with meals or as recommended by your health professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.