CoQ10 50mg capsules 75
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Lipid-soluble ubiquinone which naturally concentrates in cells of the heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas. The body’s production of CoQ10 peaks around age 20 and then declines.
- Involved with the production of cellular energy (ATP)*
- Helps provide lipid antioxidant activity to the mitochondrial membrane*
- CoQ10 is a key metabolite for cardiovascular health*
- Enhanced with vitamin C for added water-soluble antioxidant activity*
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two or three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin C ... 100mg
(as Ascorbic Acid)
Coenzyme Q10 ... 100mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
This is the dry form of CoQ10 and would be best absorbed when taken with fat.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.