Cramp Calm Tonic 4 fl oz
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Support for smooth muscle tissues during menses and other times when this calming support is needed for muscles.* Refreshing peppermint feels cooling and can be mixed with additional ginger for taste and support.
• Cramp bark is a traditionally used tonic herb offering calming support for the uterus and smooth muscle tissues during menses
• Valerian root also offers calming support for the uterus and muscle tissues and is supportive during common menstrual cramps
• Ginger root promotes healthy inflammatory balance and supports calming of the smooth muscles
• Garrya herb is an important traditionally used herb to promote calm muscles; very helpful during menses and other times when needed
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 24
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Cramp bark ~ Viburnum opulus||800 mg|
|Valerian root ~ Valeriana officinalis||200 mg|
|Ginger root ~ Zingiber officinale||100 mg|
|Fresh Garrya herb ~ Garrya spp.||50 mg|
|Stevia leaf extract||5 mg|
Vegetable glycerin, deionized water, peppermint essential oil
Wheat Free, Dairy/ Milk Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Preservative Free, Salt Free, Vegan, Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors, Egg Free, Shellfish Free, Lactose Free, Fish Free, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free
Suggested Use: Shake well before using. Adults: One (1) teaspoon every 3 hours as needed. Dilute in 2-3 ounces of water, or to taste. May also be taken undiluted or diluted in hot water for a nice herbal tea.
Herbal residue inside bottle is normal. Avoid during pregnancy. Use caution if nursing or using pharmaceutical drugs.
Tamper resistant: please do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.