- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Mannose is a simple sugar that occurs naturally in fruits such as cranberries and pineapples. The human body metabolizes only small amounts of mannose, while most is excreted unchanged. As mannose is flushed out of the body, it helps maintain a healthy bladder and urinary tract.*
- Supplementation with mannose should not interfere with blood sugar regulation because very little is converted into glucose.*
- D-Mannose products are formulated with pure, natural D-mannose and are available in both capsule and powder forms.
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health*
- Does not interfere with blood sugar regulation*
- Formulated with pure, all natural D-mannose
- Available in capsule and powder forms
Adults: 3-6 capsules with 6oz of water, three or four times per day.
Maintenance: 3-6 capsules with 6oz of water per day
Children: 2-3 capsule doseServing Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
D-Mannose ... 300mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsuleContains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.
Keep out of the reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Store closed in a cool, dry place.