D-Mulsion 400 (Citrus) 1 oz
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Emulsified vitamin D
• WisdOM-3 • is a proprietary emulsification process which improves overall taste for increased patient compliance
• Can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks
• Dosage format suitable for both children and adults
• Great taste for excellent patient compliance
• Uses lanolin as a precursor
D-mulsion 400 is emulsified vitamin D using the unique WisdOM-3 process which minimizes bile dependency. It uses lanolin as a precursor, and a base of extra virgin olive oil. Vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Serving Size: 1 Drop
Servings Per Container: 1110
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||10 mcg||50%|
Purified water, potato maltodextrin, modified tapioca starch, extra virgin olive oil, lemon oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, stevia leaf extract (glucosylsteviosides), natural mixed tocopherols
N/A or See Label
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. This product is intended for infants. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 10 mcg (400 IU). This product delivers 10 mcg (400 IU) of vitamin D per dose.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.