Dr. Formulated PROBIOTICS Fitbiotic packets 20
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A new approach to weight loss support designed to enhance your current diet and exercise program.† For those seeking to manage their weight, Dr. Perlmutter created Fitbiotic, a Certified USDA Organic, unique, raw probiotic formula with 4g of prebiotic fiber from premium Organic Acacia (A. Senegal), 14 probiotic strains and 50 billion CFU¹.
FITBIOTIC™: Weight Management† 1-2-3
1. Support healthy digestion† with 50 billion CFU, including L. gasseri and L. rhamnosus clinically studied for weight loss support†
2. Help maintain healthy blood sugar† with 4g organic fiber supporting satiety†
3. Promote growth of good bacteria to keep momentum. Contains premium A. Senegal species of Organic Acacia, a proven prebiotic to help good bacteria thrive†
• Comes in convenient 20 Shelf Stable packets (one packet daily in 20-packet container)
• Mixes easily, unflavored and sugar free
David Perlmutter, M.D., F.A.C.N.
America’s Brain-Health Expert, Board-Certified Neurologist, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, and Expert in the Human Microbiome.
Understanding the Human Microbiome
The human microbiome is an evolving collection of trillions of microbial organisms living in and on the human body. Leading research is only just starting to unlock the vast mysteries of the microscopic world of the human microbiome.
So just what could these good bacteria be doing for us? According to David Perlmutter, M.D., these beneficial microorganisms may be responsible for:
• Aiding in digestion and the absorption of nutrients†
• Supporting immune system function†
• Producing and releasing important enzymes and substances†
• Helping with stress management†
• Assisting with countless healthy body systems and processes†
Just What the Doctor Formulated
It’s time to take care of our microbiome. It’s up to us to support and nourish it through what we eat, what we expose ourselves to in our environment and the kind of lifestyle we lead. Dr. Perlmutter advocates honoring this system of health through understanding and avoiding the three biggest forces that work against the health of the gut’s good bugs.
Force #1: Exposure to substances that kill or otherwise adversely change the composition of the bacterial colonies. These include toxic chemicals used in conventional agriculture, household cleaners and in food (e.g., sugar, gluten), and even in water (e.g., chlorine).
Force #2: Unhealthy diet, and poor nutritional support for the diverse tribes of good bacteria (e.g., prebiotic fiber).
Force: #3: Stress
Dr. Perlmutter’s Essentials
To Support a Healthy Microbiome
Probiotics, Enzymes and Prebiotic Fiber work synergistically to support a healthy, whole food, organic diet.†
Take one packet daily with unheated food or beverage. Not intended for children.
Serving Size: 1 Packet (4.2g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 10
Calories from Fat ... 0g
Total Carbohydrate ... 4g
Dietary Fiber ... 4g
Soluble Fiber ... 4g
Insoluble Fiber ... 0g
Sugars ... 0g
Organic Acacia Fiber ... 4g
RAW Fitbiotic™ Blend ... 190mg
Total Lacto Cultures (40 Billion CFU)
Total Bifido Cultures (10 Billion CFU)
Total Probiotic Cultures 50 Billion CFU*
Contains no carriers, fillers, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
*At Expiration Date under recommended storage conditions. Store in a dry place at 71ºF (22ºC) or below.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwis under medical supervision.