Fast Balance G.I.
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A fast acting easy to administer paste that provides immediate G.I. support for cats, dogs and horses.
• Fast Balance G.I. contains a specialized yeast extract rich in mannan oligosaccharides derived from the cell wall of yeast (from
Saccharomyces cerevisiae and brewers dried yeast), probiotics (including: bacillus subtillus, mixed lactic acid bacteria,
Enterococcus faecium), fungal derived enzymes from Aspergillus oryzae, and B Vitamins which work together as a fast-acting
product to normalize the G.I. tract.
• Recommended for:
¤ G.I. health issues
¤ Garbage gut, nervous gut, and food sensitivities
¤ Older pets who need greater digestive support
¤ Stress (acute or chronic)
• Most animals respond within 24 hours which makes it an “immediate care” product for G.I. tract problems while awaiting lab
• Fast Balance G.I. contains a specialized yeast extract that is rich in mannan oligosaccharides (MOS). MOS also supports
immune system functions for optimal gut health. MOS provides more binding sites than FOS (Fructo Oligosaccharides).
• Fast Balance G.I. contains probiotics including beneficial microbes like: Bacillus subtilis, mixed lactic acid bacteria,
Enterococcus faecium that helps maintain balanced microflora levels in the gut. They also encourage the growth of helpful
bacteria and help maintain proper water level in the gut.
• Vitamins work synergistically with the probiotics to support the growth of the naturally occurring beneficial microbial population
in the animal’s gut. This causes a quicker response and helps to reduce stress on the G.I. mucosa. Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
supports normal gut health; Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) for proper immune function.
Dogs and cats: Administer orally at recommended servings listed below until
Body Weight Serving Per Day
Up to 10 lbs 5 cc 2 times
11 to 20 lbs 5 cc 3 times
21 to 30 lbs 10 cc 3 times
31 to 50 lbs 15 cc 3 times
51 lbs and over 20 cc 3 times
Horses: Give entire contents of tube 1 to 3 times daily when G.I. disturbance is
present for up to 2 days or until results achieved.
Active Ingredients Per 10 cc:
Pantothenic Acid 10.5 mg
Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6) 2.5 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.0 mg
Mixed Lactic Acid Bacteria 1.3 x 10^7 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 3.4 x 10^6 CFU
Bacillus Subtilis 3.8 x 10^5 CFU
Aspergillus oryzae 1.3 x 10^5 CFU
Inactive Ingredients: carrageenan, d-calcium
pantothenate, dried apple pectin pulp, dried
Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried
Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried
bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried
Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product,
dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product,
dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, mucilage, polysorbate-80, primary yeast
dehydrated, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil, yeast
extract, yeast fermentation solubles.