Glucose Optimizer 120 tabs
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Glucose Optimizer® is a comprehensive combination of ingredients that support healthy glucose metabolism and provide antioxidant protection.*
• Alpha Lipoic Acid facilitates blood glucose balance and supports general metabolism by its effects on energy production.*
• Banaba, Gymnema, Bitter Melon and Eucalyptus are herbal extracts that influence glucose metabolism.* Glycostat® Wild Bitter Melon Extract, a proprietary extract produced from a wild genotype, promotes a healthy blood sugar level already in the normal range.*
• Magnesium is involved in the metabolism of glucose and production of energy.*
• Resveratrol protects cardiovascular function by inhibiting LDL oxidation, promotes nitric oxide synthesis and supports the integrity of the capillaries.*
Serving Size: 4 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||100 mg||110%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) (16 IU)||11 mg||70%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamine Mononitrate)||5 mg||420%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||300 mg||1880%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg||290%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||4170%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||25 mg||500%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate)||200 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)||10 mcg||20%|
|Manganese (from manganese citrate)||1 mg||40%|
|Chromium (from 100 mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae nutritional yeast)||200 mcg||570%|
|Glycostat® Wild Bitter Melon Extract (Momordica charantia, Wild Genotype)||750 mg|
|Gymnema sylvestre (75% [225 mg] gymnemic acids)||300 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg|
|Eucalyptus Leaf Essential Oil Complex (Eucalyptus globulus)||100 mg|
|Gamma Tocopherol||100 mg|
|Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum)||50 mg|
|Banaba Leaf Extract (1% [0.48 mg] corosolic acid)||48 mg|
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, modified food starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, a food-grade coating
Wheat Free, Dairy/ Milk Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Vegan, Egg Free, Shellfish Free, Fish Free, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free
If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or glucose control problems), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under
the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for diabetes or glucose control), consult your healthcare professional before using
Keep out of the reach of children.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Store in a cool, dry place.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
NOTE: During use, advise your medical professional that you are taking Biotin before any blood tests. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition (especially if being treated for glucose control); if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.