Humic-Monolaurin Complex capsules 120
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Humic acids are the organic components of soil, peats, brown coals, shales, and lake sediments, formed from decomposed plant material. Monolaurin is made from lauric acid, a saturated fatty acid that comprises approximately 50% of the fatty acid content of coconut oil.
- Humic acid provides antioxidant activity and supports normal, healthy immune response along with helping to neutralize and remove toxins*
- Monolaurin may help boost the immune system*
- Also contains olive leaf extract with a minimum of 15% oleuropein
- Enhanced with Lactobacillus rhamnosus cell wall fragments (Russian Choice Immune®) which have been shown to stimulate and support both the innate and adaptive immune system responses*
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules two or three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Pregnant or nursing women, or children under the age of 4 should use only under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
Monolaurin ... 500mg
Olive Leaf Extract ... 350mg
(min 15% Oleuropein)
Humic Acid ... 250mg
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lysate Powder ... 25mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine, silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.