IntestiMAX powder 5.7 oz
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
IntestiMax is a comprehensive blend of natural ingredients formulated to support the integrity and healthy function of the intestinal lining.* It also includes gamma oryzanol—a natural extract of rice bran oil, which has been shown to enforce antioxidant effects in the digestive tract.*
What is the Intestinal Lining?
The digestive tract consists of the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines. It serves as a place for food breakdown and nutrient absorption to take place. The intestinal lining is a thin mucosal membrane that lines the small and large intestines. This delicate lining is semipermeable; this means the membrane allows nutrients into the bloodstream and keeps toxins and undigested food out. The intestinal lining serves many functions. Three of the most critical are:
• Helps to continue the digestion process after the food you consumed leaves the stomach.
• Assists with the absorption of nutrients from food; this part of the digestion process occurs in the small intestine after food leaves the stomach.
• Helps to prevent undigested food from entering the bloodstream.
• Natural Ingredients Used Traditionally to Support a Healthy Intestinal Lining*
• Helps Strengthen & Support the Protective Intestinal Lining*
• Contains L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine, Gamma Oryzanol & Soothing Herbs
• Promotes Healthy Digestion & Nutrient Absorption*
• Promotes Intestinal Cell Health*
• Provides Powerful Antioxidant Support*
• No Fillers or Binders
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine||200 mg|
|Gamma Oryzanol||125 mg|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend:||75 mg|
|Marigold (Calendula officinalis ) flower extract|
Dairy/ Milk Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free
Consult your physician prior to using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (shrimp, lobster, crab).
Contents may settle during storage and handling. Store at 86ºF (30ºC) or below. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.