Melatonin 1mg capsules 100
Regular price $12.99 Sale price$10.39 Save $2.60
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Melatonin is a natural hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the human brain. It is important for maintaining normal circadian rhythms and sleep-wake cycles. Supplementation with melatonin may be beneficial for individuals with altered sleep schedules due to jet lag or shift work. It may also assist those who experience occasional sleeplessness.*
Natural production of melatonin from the amino acid L-tryptophan may decrease with age. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health.*
- Promotes healthy sleep-wake cycles and relaxation*
- Assists with jet lag, altered sleep schedules, and occasional sleeplessness*
- Potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health*
- Available as 1 mg, 3 mg, 5 mg, and 20 mg per capsule
One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Melatonin ... 1mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule (Kosher and Halal certified).
Does not contain dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial colors, or artificial preservatives.