Methylfolate (5-MTHF) capsules 60
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Folate is an essential nutrient that is involved in the synthesis and metabolism of DNA and certain amino acids. It is especially important during pregnancy and infancy, but is required for proper growth and maintenance of cells throughout life.*
- Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.*
- Research suggests that supplementation with folate may support cardiovascular and bone health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.*
- Some individuals have a limited ability to convert folic acid to the active form of folate. However, Methylfolate is formulated with Quatrefolic® from Gnosis Bioresearch – a safe, stable, and water-soluble form of natural 5-methyltetrahydrofolate.
One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
Folate ... 2, 000mcg
(as Quatrefolic® L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.