MitoLife AMP 60 vcaps
• R-alpha-lipoic acid may have better bioavailability than the racemic mixture in an older population group*
• In vivo studies have noted that combinations of ALC and R-alpha-lipoic acid act synergistically in supporting mitochondrial function*
• Standardized Ginkgo biloba extract supports healthy cognitive functioning.*
• Resveratrol, the potent antioxidant found Japanese Knotweed, supports muscle mitochondrial respiration*
• Grape seed proanthocyanidins administration stimulated mitochondrial function in the skeletal muscle in animal studies*
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (N-Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride)||300 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba, leaf) (24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones)||80 mg|
|Japanese Knotweed Extract (Polygonum cuspidatum, root)(20% trans-resveratrol)||66.67 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 (microorganism)||60 mg|
|R-Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg|
|Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera, seed) (80% oligomeric proanthocyanidins)||30 mg|
|PQQ (BioPQQ®) (Pyrrologquinoline Quinone)||3.33 mg|
Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), microcrystalline cellulose
Wheat Free, Dairy/ Milk Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Soy Free, Yeast Free, Sugar Free, Starch Free, Preservative Free, Salt Free, Vegan, Corn Free, Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors, Egg Free, Shellfish Free, Non-GMO, Fish Free, Tree Nut Free
1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. Consult a health care professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have diabetes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are taking products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.*
Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
BIOPQQ® is a registered trademark of Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.