MK-7 (K2) capsules 100
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Vitamin K refers to a family of similar compounds that play a role in blood coagulation and bone health.*
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is particularly important for bone mineralization and calcium metabolism.*
- Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.*
- MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soy.
One capsule per day or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin K2 ... 150mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcystalline Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methycellulose (vegetable) capsules, maltodextrin
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, soy, wheat, gluten, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.
Individuals taking blood-thinning medications should consult a healthcare professional.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.