Nausea Ease 60 caps
Regular price $22.99 Sale price$18.39 Save $4.60
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Research on key nutrients and knowledge of traditional herbs combine in this thoughtful formula for occasional intestinal nausea. Safe for short term use while pregnant.*
• Vitamin B6 has shown in research to promote relief from pregnancy-related nausea, although best used in combination with other ingredients
• Vitamin K and Vitamin C used together have shown excellent support for relief of nausea
• Ginger has a long tradition of supporting the entire digestive system, and especially in promoting relief from pregnancy-related nausea. It also has an excellent safety profile and is safe for use during pregnancy
• Peppermint and Lemon balm are traditionally used gentle herbs supportive for the stomach
Supports the relief of occasional and pregnancy-related nausea with science based nutrients and historically used herbs.*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||250 mg|
|Vitamin K-1 (as phylloquinone)||25 mcg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||38 mg|
|Ginger root extract ~ Zingiber officinale||50 mg|
|Ginger root ~ Zingiber officinale||400 mg|
|Peppermint leaf ~ Mentha piperita||25 mg|
|Lemon balm leaf ~ Melissa officinalis||25 mg|
vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water)
Wheat Free, Dairy/ Milk Free, Vegetarian, Starch Free, Preservative Free, Salt Free, Corn Free, Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors, Lactose Free
Suggested Use: One (1) to two (2) capsules daily. Safe during pregnancy for short term use. Also suitable for men.
This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, lactose, salt, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Tamper resistant: Please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
WARNING: Nausea Ease contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Nausea Ease if taking either of these drugs.