Peppermint Xylitol Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free Ounces 5
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Spry values using the best ingredients to provide innovative, healthy, and natural toothpastes. Our carefully created formulas provide the variety you need to take care of your teeth and gums in a way that works best for you. Whether you’re looking for toothpaste with fluoride, without fluoride, or to address a more specific concern, Spry has you covered.
The classic go-to flavor of peppermint is here to freshen your breath with Spry Fluoride-Free Peppermint Toothpaste—now featuring EnamelMax, a trademark blend of ingredients designed to remineralize, strengthen tooth enamel, and reduce sensitivity. Add this to the clinically proven benefits of xylitol and you have a winning formula for outstanding oral health. Plus, Spry uses only proven, natural ingredients, while avoiding questionable ones like triclosan and sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). All so you get fresh, cool breath in the healthiest of ways.
- STMP (Sodium Trimetaphosphate) to strengthen tooth enamel.
- L-Arginine to increase oral pH, reducing acidity in the mouth and tooth sensitivity.
- Xylitol to inhibit bacteria from sticking to teeth and gums, and to break down bacterial colonies.
- Cranberry extract to further reduce bacteria that cause bad breath and plaque buildup.
- Aloe vera to soothe irritated, inflamed gums and support your body’s natural healing process.
Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist. This Spry toothpaste contains no fluoride.
For best results: also enjoy Spry Dental Defense xylitol mints and/or gum throughout the day, for a total of five uses.
Ingredients: Water, Silica, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Erythritol, Lauryl Glucoside, L-Arginine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Cranberry Extract, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Stevia, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Trimetaphosphate (STMP), Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Vera, Zinc Citrate
Spry Toothpaste contains no fluoride and is kid safe. It is not harmful is swallowed.