Phosphatidylcholine 90 softgels
Phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health.*
• Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
• Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations*
• Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function*
• Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production*
• Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development*
Serving Size: 2 SoftGel
Servings Per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Total Phosphatidylcholine||550 mg|
gelatin capsule (gelatin), glycerin, water, carob, sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides
Gluten Free, Non-GMO
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.