Pylori-X capsules 120
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
H. pylori thrives in the acidic environment of the stomach. It does so by destroying the protective mucosal lining of the stomach where it can cause gastritis (stomach inflammation and pain), erosion and eventually, ulcers. Symptoms of infection include acid reflux, bloating, abdominal pain (worse on an empty stomach), nausea and vomiting. Some people also experience a loss of appetite, unintentional weight loss, and skin eruptions. H. pylori can also contribute to less obvious symptoms, as a source of chronic stress causing everything from fatigue to mood swings.
Pylori-X contains ingredients which assist in promoting healthy gut bacteria and protecting the stomach’s mucosal lining. It includes zinc carnosine, which assists in cell function and supports GI injury.
- Inhibits organisms in the stomach and gut.
- Helps maintain a healthy microbial balance.
- Promotes optimal gastrointestinal function.
- Aids in restoration of the mucosal lining.
- Berberine, a purified botanical which supports a healthy gut microbiome.
- Mastic gum, which supports GI injury
- Bismuth salts can assist in protecting the stomach from acidity.
- Natural vegetable capsules.
Take 2 capsules 2 times per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Zinc … 8.5 mg
(as Zinc Camosine)
Mastic Gum Extract … 250 mg
(Pistacia lentiscus) (Resin)
Berberine Hydrochloride ... 150 mg
Bismuth Citrate BP ... 125 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Vegetable Capsule Shell, Silicon Dioxide.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Warning: Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician for further information. Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer and/or inner neck seal is missing or damaged.