RevitalAge Nerve 120 caps
Advanced nerve support formula*
• Patented, scientifically researched a combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC), alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and methylcobalamin, used under license from Juvenon®, Inc.
• Supports nerve conduction velocity, normal nerve signaling, and nerve structure in healthy individuals*
• Supports healthy nerve fiber function with a combination of methylcobalamin, pyridoxal 5’ phosphate, and Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF*
• Promotes nerve comfort, in part by supporting healthy receptor activity and mitochondria function*
• Includes MicroActive® sustained-release CoQ10; shown in clinical research to offer 300% greater peak plasma concentrations compared to standard CoQ10 for enhanced antioxidant and mitochondria support*
• Advanced nerve support formula for nerve comfort and function*
• Supports nerve conduction velocity, normal nerve signaling, and nerve structure*
• Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Serving Size: 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% of Daily Value|
|vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)†||500 mcg|
|folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||500 mcg|
|magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)||200 mg|
|acetyl-l-carnitine HCl†||1000 mg|
|alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)†||400 mg|
|coenzyme Q10 (from MicroActive® 30 mg Q10-cyclodextrin complex)|
|pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)||30 mg|
|ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)||40 mg|
hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), potato starch, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Wheat Free, Dairy/ Milk Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Yeast Free, Sugar Free, Preservative Free, Hydrogenated Oil Free, Corn Free
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Sourced and manufactured to avoid:
- Artificial Additives
- Environmental Contaminants
- Added Excipients
As part of our Commitment to Quality Program
Tamper Resistant: Use only if safety seal is intact.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Keep out of the reach of children.
†Under license from Juvenon® Inc.
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.