ThioDox tablets 90
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
ThioDox® provides nutritional support for detoxification and immune function, and supplies nutrients shown to be especially supportive for liver and brain function.* L-glutathione (GSH), alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), and N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) are three antioxidants, each powerful on its own; together they affect a host of critical cellular processes including oxidation and reduction reactions, detoxification reactions, and immune function.* Their actions are involved in glutathione production, scavenging of potentially harmful reactive free radicals, and primarily phase II liver detoxification.*
- Supports phase II detoxification, antioxidant protection, and production of cellular energy*
- Glutathione (Setria®) in the preferred reduced form protects mitochondria, supports
- detoxification processes, and spares vitamin C*
- Lipoic acid provides antioxidant protection and enhances the effectiveness of other antioxidants*
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine facilitates the production of cellular energy and endogenous glutathione*
- Supportive nutrients include selenium, vitamin C, and coenzyme vitamins B1 and B2
As a dietary supplement, 1 tablet one to four times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ... 10mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid ...135mg*
Other ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, ethyl vanillin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, gum acacia.
Caution: Lipoic acid can lower blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes or hypoglycemia, use this dietary supplement with caution.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.