Vitamin A 10,000IU Softgels 100
Regular price $8.99 Sale price$7.19 Save $1.80
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Vitamin A 10,000 IU (3,000 mcg RAE) is important for healthy vision. It plays an important role in helping the eyes adapt to light changes. Carlson Vitamin A also promotes skin, bone, and immune system health.
- Promotes healthy vision and helps our eyes adapt to light changes
- Supports immune system health
- Promotes healthy skin
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU (3,000 mcg RAE) of vitamin A per soft gel
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Adults: Take one soft gel once or twice daily at mealtime.Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A ... 10,000IU
(as/from fish liver oil and retinyl palmitate)
Other Ingredients: Safflower oil. Soft gel shell: beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Contains fish (cod, ollock, haddock)
Warning: Taking vitamin A from retinol in quantities of 10,000 IU or more is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.