Last updated: June 21, 2021
Limitations on Use by Minors
Our Service is generally intended for use by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Service is not designed or intended to attract, and is not directed to, children under thirteen (13) years of age. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information through the Platform from a person under thirteen (13) years of age, we will use reasonable efforts to refrain from further using such personal information or maintaining it in retrievable form. Furthermore, if you are under sixteen (16) years of age, then you (or your parent or legal guardian if you are under age 13) may at any time request that we remove content or information about you that is posted on the Platform. Please note that we are not required to erase or otherwise eliminate, or enable erasure or elimination of such content or information in certain circumstances, such as, for example, when an international, federal, state, or local law, rule or regulation requires Curated Wellness to maintain the content or information; when the content or information is stored on or posted to the Site by a third party other than you (including any content or information posted by you that was stored, republished or reposted by the third party); when Curated Wellness anonymizes the content or information, so that you cannot be individually identified; when you do not follow the aforementioned instructions for requesting the removal of the content or information; and when you have received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information.
The foregoing is a description of Curated Wellness' voluntary practices concerning the collection of personal information through the Service from certain minors, and is not intended to be an admission that Curated Wellness is subject to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, the Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule(s), or any similar international, federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
Protected Health Information
When you set up an account with Curated Wellness, you are creating a direct customer relationship with Curated Wellness that enables you to access and/or utilize the various functions of the Platform and the Service as a user. As part of that relationship, you provide information to Curated Wellness, including but not limited to, your name, email address, shipping address, phone number and certain transactional information, that we do not consider to be "protected health information" or "medical information".
Collection of Information
We collect any information you provide when you use the Service, including, but not limited to:
• Personally identifying information such as your name and contact data such as your e-mail address, phone number, and billing and physical addresses
• Your login and password and other account (" Account") registration details
• Demographic data (such as your gender, date of birth and zip code)
• Computer, mobile device and/or browser information (e.g., IP address, mobile device ID information, operating system, connection speed, bandwidth, browser type, referring/exist web pages, web page requests, cookie information, hardware attributes, software attributes)
• Third-party website, network, platform, server and/or application information (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Usage activity concerning your interactions with the Service and/or third-party websites, networks or applications accessed through the Service (e.g., viewing habits, viewing preferences, viewing history, number of clicks on a page or feature, amount of time spent on a page or feature, identify of third-party websites, networks, etc.)
• Billing, payment and shipping information
• Electronic signature
• Photographic or video images submitted for identification or non-diagnosis or treatment purposes, including photographs of your driver’s license or passport
• Information about third parties that you refer to us (e.g., name, email, and/or other contact information, relationship)
• Statements or content (e.g., comments, videos, photographs, images) and information about such statements or content, which you submit or publish on or through the Service or which are accessed via your public or linked social media pages (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Any other information you provide when you contact or communicate with us
If you use your mobile device to visit, access or use the Service, then additional categories of information that we collect may include:
• Your name associated with your mobile device
• Your telephone number associated with your mobile device
• Your geolocation
• Your mobile device ID information
• With your express consent, your contacts and/or contact information (e.g., names, telephone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, photos) stored on your mobile device
• With your express consent, information about third-party software applications on your mobile device (including, without limitation, general software apps, downloadable software apps, social media apps)
We may also receive information about you from our partners. For example, as part of our identity verification process, our vendor may send us information they have independently collected, such as your name, age, and estimated location. Our marketing partners may also send us information about you, even if you have not visited or registered on our site.
Curated Wellness does not collect or create biometric information about you. To use some of our services, however, we may be required to verify your identity. If you are asked to submit proof of identity (such as a driver’s license or passport) we may share that and the selfie you shared with us with our identity verification partner, who may create biometric information about your face in order to verify that your selfie matches your proof of identity. Biometric information is not shared with Curated Wellness and is deleted by our identity verification partner after completing the identity verification. Curated Wellness may receive information extracted from your photos, such as information from your driver’s license and the confidence that there is a “match” between your two photos. We use this information to help verify your identity.
How Information Is Collected
Curated Wellness might collect personal and non-personal information directly from you when you visit, access or use the Service; when you register with or subscribe to the Service or any products or services available through the Service; when you "sign in," "log in," or the like to the Service; when you allow the Service to access, upload, download, import or export content found on or through, or to otherwise interact with, your computer or mobile device (or any other device you may use to visit, access or use the Service) or online accounts with third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications (e.g., your online social media accounts, your cloud drives and servers, your mobile device service provider); or whenever Curated Wellness asks you for such information, such as, for example, when you process a payment through the Service, or when you answer an online survey or questionnaire. In addition, if you or a third party sends Curated Wellness a comment, message or other communication (such as, by way of example only, email, letter, fax, phone call, or voice message) about you or your activities on or through the Site and/or the App, then Curated Wellness may collect any personal or non-personal information provided therein or therewith.
We also may receive personal information about you from our service providers who assist us with identity verification in connection with our Services, which may include information parsed from your driver’s license or passport, your estimated location, your address and how long you have lived there, and your contact information.
Finally, Curated Wellness might use various tracking, data aggregation and/or data analysis technologies, including, for example, the following:
• Cookies, which are small data files (e.g., text files) stored on the browser or device you use to view a website or message. They may help store user preferences and activity and may allow a website to recognize a particular browser or device. There are several types of cookies, including, for example, browser cookies, session cookies, and persistent cookies. Cookies may record information you access on one page of a website to simplify subsequent interaction with that website, or to help streamline your transactions on related pages of that website. Most major browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies, but you might be able to adjust your browser's or device's preferences to issue you an alert when a cookie is downloaded, or to block, reject, disable, delete or manage the use of some or all cookies on your browser or device. Cookies can be set by the website owner (i.e., us), or they can be set by third parties (e.g., Facebook, Google, etc.) Cookies are used to help us speed up your future activities or to improve your experience by remembering the information that you have already provided to us. Third party cookies may also be used to enable analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) or advertising functionality (e.g., ad re-targeting on third-party websites) that enables more customized services and advertising by tracking your interaction with our Service and collecting information about how you use the Service.
• Flash cookies, which are cookies written using Adobe Flash, and which may be permanently stored on your device. Like regular cookies, Flash cookies may help store user preferences and activity, and may allow a website to recognize a particular browser or device. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for regular cookies.
• Web beacons, which are pieces of code embedded in a website or email to monitor your activity on the website or your opening of the email, and which can pass along information such as the IP address of the computer or device you use to view the website or open the email, the URL page on which the web beacon is located, the type of browser that was used to access the website, and previously set cookie values. Web beacons are sometimes used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses. Disabling your computers, device's or browser’s cookies may prevent some web beacons from tracking or recording certain information about your activities.
• Scripts, which are pieces of code embedded in a website to define how the website behaves in response to certain key or click requests sent by the user. Scripts are sometimes used to collect information about the user's interactions with the website, such as the links the user clicks on. Scripts are oftentimes temporarily downloaded to the user's computer or device from the website server, active only while the user is connected to the Site and/or any App, and deactivated or deleted when the user disconnects from the website.
• Analytic tools and services, which are sometimes offered by third parties, and which track, measure and/or generate information about a website's or program's traffic, sales, audience and similar information, and which may be used for various reasons, such as, for example, statistical research, marketing research, and content ratings research, and conversion tracking. Examples of the analytic tools and services which Curated Wellness might use include Google Analytics and Taplytics. Curated Wellness may also use other third-party analytic tools and services.
Please be advised that if you choose to block, reject, disable, delete or change the management settings for any or all of the aforementioned technologies and/or other tracking, data aggregation and data analysis technologies, then certain areas of the Platform might not function properly.
By visiting, accessing or using the Service, you acknowledge and agree in each instance that you are giving Curated Wellness permission to monitor or otherwise track your activities on the Service, and that Curated Wellness may use the aforementioned technologies and/or other tracking, data aggregation and data analysis technologies.
Use of Information
In connection with providing the Service, we and our affiliates and service providers may use your information, subject to the limitations addressed in the Protected Health Information Section above, for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Verifying your identity;
• Confirming your location;
• Administering your account;
• Fulfilling your requests;
• Processing your payments;
• Facilitating your movement through the Service;
• Facilitating your use of the Service and/or products or services offered through the Service;
• Providing you with information about Curated Wellness and/or its businesses, products and services by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication;
• Providing you with customer support;
• Providing you with information about third-party businesses, products and services by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication;
• Developing, testing or improving the Service and content, features and/or products or services offered via the Service;
• Identifying or creating new products, services, marketing and/or promotions for Curated Wellness or the Service;
• Promoting and marketing Curated Wellness, the Service, and the products and/or services offered via the Service;
• Improving user experiences with the Service;
• Analyzing traffic to and through Service;
• Analyzing user behavior and activity on or through the Service;
• Conducting research and measurement activities for purposes of product and service research and development, advertising claim substantiation, market research, and other activities related to Curated Wellness, the Service or products and services offered via the Service;
• Monitoring the activities of you and others on or through the Service;
• Placing and tracking orders for products or services on your behalf;
• Protecting or enforcing Curated Wellness' rights and properties;
• Protecting or enforcing the rights and properties of others (which may include you);
• When required by applicable law, court order or other governmental authority (including, without limitation and by way of example only, in response to a subpoena or other legal process); or
• Curated Wellness believes in good faith that such use is otherwise necessary or advisable (including, without limitation and by way of example only, to investigate, prevent, or take legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, interfering with, or threatening the rights, obligations or properties of Curated Wellness, a user of the Service, which may include you, or anyone else who may be harmed by such activities or to further Curated Wellness' legitimate business interests).
We may de-identify your information and use, create and sell such de-identified information, or any business or other purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
Disclosure of Information
Subject to the limitations described in the Protected Health Information section above, we may disclose your information to third parties in connection with the provision of our Service or as otherwise permitted or required by law. For example, we may disclose your information to:
• Our third-party and service providers (collectively "vendors") that provide services to enable us to provide the Service, such as the hosting of the Service, data analysis, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and other similar services;
• Our vendors that provide services to enable us to run our business and administrative operations, such as legal and financial advisory services, auditing services, analytics and similar services;
• Our vendors that provide services to enable us to promote and advertise the Service and the products and/or services offered via the Service, such as ad platforms or ad-retargeting services, as well as comply with contact removal requests or requirements, such as mailing list removal services, do not call registries, and similar services;
• Vendors as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws; and
• To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, liquidation or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock with such third party.
We may de-identify your information and disclose such de-identified information for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
Curated Wellness may retain your information for as long as it believes necessary; as long as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce its agreements; and/or as long as needed to provide you with the products and/or services of the Service or Curated Wellness. Curated Wellness may dispose of or delete any such information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by Curated Wellness or as required by law.
In connection with any transaction that you conduct through the Service (e.g., the purchase or sale of any products or services on or through the Service), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to the transaction, including, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date, your billing address, your shipping address, your phone number and/or your email address. By submitting such information, you grant Curated Wellness without charge the irrevocable, unencumbered, universe-wide and perpetual right to provide such information to third parties (e.g., payment processing companies, buyers on the Service, sellers on the Service) for the purpose of facilitating the transaction.